See the dia. here
Please follow the below steps to configure the dll (SoapExtensionSampleDll.dll) in your web application:
1. Copy the compiled dll SoapExtensionSampleDll.dll from the given solution to the bin directory of your web application
2. Add following configuration to your web.config :
1. Register the dll :
<assemblyIdentity name=”SoapExtensionSampleDll” />
2. Register the Soap Extension:
<add type=” SoapExtensionSampleDll.MySoapExtension, SoapExtensionSampleDll, Version=18.104.22.168, />
- To perform a soft reset, hold down the ALT + CAP (right side) + DEL keys.
- To perform a double soft reset, hold down the ALT + CAP + DEL keys, and when your display lights back up, hold down the ALT + CAP + DEL keys again.
- Perform a hard reset simply by removing the battery from the device, and then replacing it.
- Create recurring meetings in outlook 2013 at different times
- How to create a follow up meeting from any outlook 2013 meeting
- how to copy a meeting when setting up a new meeting in outlook 2013
- http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/97ad7beb-75cf-4dd8-b612-e9606d3295aa/looking-for-a-way-to-create-a-new-meeting-from-a-previous-meeting-followup-meeting?forum=outlook OR http://www.msoutlook.info/question/549
- Copy the meeting item in your calendar: Press Ctrl and drag the meeting onto your desired data.
- Update and Send: Double click the copy one and modify the subject(may be add [follow up]), location, add or remove attendees etc. Click Send update to complete.
Using: Open Source Git Extension 2.4
- In the GIT tab in VS, select Clone
- In case u don’t have the release responsibility, clone the develop branch only
- Once done, do File -> Open Solution
- Checkout Branch to switch Branches (rt clk on the coln in VS soln explorer)
- To switch to Develop branch of Stash, select origin/develop (origin means Stash)
- Soln Explorer shows the current branch in brackets on the Top
- For every change create new branch
- So rt clk on soln -> Git -> New Branch (This is called Feature Branch)
- Then make the changes and do Commit.
- This will commit to the new branch (This is called Staging)
- Then Push (ie Merge) with the Develop Branch in Stash
- For this first do checkout Branch -> Local -> Develop
- The Pull from Remote origin Develop Branch to get the latest Updates
- Then select Merge (Note that in its Form, merge with actually means Merge From)
- Then Push to Remote -> Develop from Local Develop
(Verify the change in Stash Develop Branch)
Then Do Integration Build
- For RELEASE BUILD
- We need to Merge with Master
- 1st Pull from Remote Master to local master
- Checout Master
- Merge loca develop with local master
- Push local Master to remote Master
(Verify the change in Stash Master Branch)
- edit .gitignore file can be edited from the rt clk menu itself
To do this you have to :
- Simply go to the calendar view and in the Ribbon, select “Open Calendar”.
- From Internet
- Find the ICL address of your Google Cal: https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37103?hl=en
- Mine is: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/tkhemani%40gmail.com/public/basic.ics
- Note that u have to make ur calendar public for this to work