- Create recurring meetings in outlook 2013 at different times
- How to create a follow up meeting from any outlook 2013 meeting
- how to copy a meeting when setting up a new meeting in outlook 2013
- http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/97ad7beb-75cf-4dd8-b612-e9606d3295aa/looking-for-a-way-to-create-a-new-meeting-from-a-previous-meeting-followup-meeting?forum=outlook OR http://www.msoutlook.info/question/549
- Copy the meeting item in your calendar: Press Ctrl and drag the meeting onto your desired data.
- Update and Send: Double click the copy one and modify the subject(may be add [follow up]), location, add or remove attendees etc. Click Send update to complete.