- Stylebot doesn’t allow !important flag in any CSS Property coz it acts this flag on its own in the background
- Stylebot doesn’t reflect changes to CSS without refreshing the target URL, whereas Userstyles installed from Stylish Extension apply immediately on changing style
Try it out here: https://userstyles.org/styles/147398/rememberthemilk-custom-theme
For a long time now Stylish continuously breaks in my chrome. Here’s the alternate that works well: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylebot/oiaejidbmkiecgbjeifoejpgmdaleoha?hl=en
I’ve created this custom CSS to Hide rememberthemilk app logos and view the sidebar with full height.
Use stylish or stylebot chrome extension to install this style: https://userstyles.org/styles/147359/rememberthemilk-logos-removed
The password used in runas command can be saved using the /savecred flag. When this is done, the subsequent runas for that user will not prompt for the password.
Eg. C:\Windows\System32>runas /profile /user:testUser /savecred “C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe –no-sandbox”
- Use String Enums to define list of Actions in Action Generators
- Reducer Factory can be used to do the job of Meta Reducers and stuff like Store Freeze will leverage this feature to Freeze the State before passing it on to the reducer.
- Angular CLI Toolkit “Schematics” as a part of Angular SDK will allow 3rd party lib authors to write their custom code generators. With this ng generate command can be used to create generators etc.
- @ngrx/store – RxJS powered state management for Angular applications, inspired by Redux
- @ngrx/effects – Side Effect model for @ngrx/store to model event sources as actions.
- @ngrx/router-store – Bindings to connect the Angular Router to @ngrx/store
- @ngrx/store-devtools – Store instrumentation that enables a powerful time-travelling debugger.
- example-app – Example application utilizing @ngrx libraries, showcasing common patterns and best practices.
- Migration guide for users of ngrx packages prior to 4.x.