To set program shortcuts,
- Right click the shortcut on your Desktop and choose Properties.
- On the Shortcut tab click in the Shortcut key field.
- Type a letter for the shortcut. For instance; o
- The keyboard shortcut will automatically be filled as CTRL+ALT+O
- Click OK
Build in Ones:
- Win + E : Explorer
- Win + Q : Communicator
- Win + (1 to 9): The programs in the Taskbar in the order that they are listed.
- Win + Up Arrow: Maximize the window
- Win + Down Arrow: Bring the window to its original size
- Win + Shift + Up Arrow: Maximize the window vertically only
- Win + Shift + Right Arrow : Move the Window Right
- Win + Shift + Left Arrow : Move the Window Left
- Win + Shift + Right Arrow: Move the window to second monitor without changing size
- Win + Shift + Left Arrow: Move the window to second monitor without changing size
- change windows 7 lock screen image
- Show taskbar when mouse moves near it: http://www.ghacks.net/2008/03/18/display-windows-taskbar-only-when-key-is-pressed/ (leads to this)
- BEST MOUSE SETTING IS : Go here Control Panel\All Control Panel Items and serach for Mouse setting and select Pointer Options Tab and Auto move pointer to button