Nx is a set of Angular CLI generators, linters, and runtime libraries eliminating a lot of the speed bumps teams face when building ambitiousAngular applications.
- Nx Workspace
- Nx Workspace is built on top of the Angular CLI
- It is a “mono repo” way of building frontend applications.
- Whereas in the standard CLI or WebPack setups, it may take you hours to create a new library, with an Nx Workspace you can do it in seconds
- Instead of having a large monolith, you will have dozens of small libraries with well-defined public APIs (and an Nx Workspace ensures you only use your libraries’ public APIs).
- Since most of you already have existing CLI projects, we built a generator to convert them into an Nx Workspace.
- State Management
- NgRx is the de facto state-management library used in the Angular community.
- Just run ng generate ngrx, and you will get your state management in place, with tests, dev tools, and everything else set up.
GET STARTED: https://nrwl.io/nx/guide-getting-started